Sometimes after an virus alert on your disk drive, normally for thumb drive, you can’t seem to access the disk drive by double clicking it anymore. And worse, this "open with" window will pop up to frustrated you! Maybe you can try this.
1. Go to START, then go to RUN.
2. Type "CMD" and MD-DOS command prompt will prompt up.
3. Go to your disk drive letter (ie: D, E, H, G) by typing "YourDiskDriveletter:" Let say if your disk drive is F, then type in> F:
4. Then type the following command:
a) F:\> attrib -r -s -h autorun.inf
b) F:\> del autorun.inf
5. Finally, please restart your PC.